I. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
1. The controller and operator of the Website and Princesse Clinic is, within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (for convenience, we will hereinafter use the abbreviation “General Data Protection Regulation”), with regard to personal data of the Users who are natural persons Star Valley Sp. z .o o. with its registered office in Cracow, Rynek Główny 28. registered under KRS 0000800552, NIP 6762569902 (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Princesse”) This means that Princesse determines the purposes and means of processing Users’ personal data on its own and at its own responsibility. If you have any questions or concerns about how your personal data are protected by Princesse, please contact Princesse. Personal data mean any information that can identify you, for example, your name, phone number, email address and address for delivery to you of purchases made or appointments booked on www.klinikaprincesse.pl or services ordered at www.klinikaprincesse.pl. When we refer herein to the term “process” or “processing”, we mean all activities and operations performed on your personal data (such as storing or analysing it for the purpose of providing you with a service).
II. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY PRINCESSE, INCLUDING DATA ACQUISITION AND STORAGE
Below you will find the most common activities related to your personal data, i.e. also related to your personal data in connection with the use of the services of Princesse.
1. Account and profile data: creation of the Account may require providing data that identifies you, including contact details. Such data may include, for example, your name, email address and postal address. If you decide so, you may create a profile within the Account, which may also contain other data, for example the your location, first and last name, telephone number. When logging into www.klinikaprincesse.pl via an external authentication service offered by entities over which www.klinikaprincesse.pl has no control. Within the www.klinikaprincesse.pl platform, Princesse obtains data only in the form of your email address and only for the purpose of such logging.
2. Transactions: Within the www.klinikaprincesse.pkl platform, Princesse may process (for example, store, or analyse) information which constitutes your personal data in order to process the order.
3. User Support: Within the platform www.klinikaprincesse.pl, Princesse may collect and otherwise process (for example, store or analyse) your personal data if you contact User Support. These data may be necessary to communicate with the you (e.g., to answer your questions), but also to respond to your request. If permitted under applicable law, Princesse will also be entitled to obtain (and otherwise process, for example, store) other personal data relating to communication with you, such as information about support requests or feedback from you.
4. Chat: Within the platform www.klinikaprincesse.pl, Princesse may collect your personal if you contact www.klinikaprincesse.pl and Sellers through available tools, including the chat available on www.klinikaprincesse.pl. These data are necessary to enable us to contact you for the purposes directly related to operation of the platform, for example, in connection with processing of orders placed at www.klinikaprincesse.pl.
5. Data collected by the website and mobile devices: When this is necessary to provide the service to you or it constitutes a legitimate interest of Princesse or third parties (which is, for example, ensuring security of IT resources or the safety of other Users), Princesse is entitled to automatically obtain and record data transmitted to the server by Internet browsers or your devices. Such data may include, for example, an IP address (i.e. the address of your device used to access the www.klinikaprincesse.pl platform), parameters of the software and hardware used by you (so that we can improve, for example, the quality of our services), pages viewed, an identification number of the mobile device, information about application use and other data relating to devices and use of systems. We will collect the above data in the case of use of the www.klinikaprincesse.pl website or third party services.
6. Supplementing the acquired data: Princesse is entitled to supplement the data it stores about you with data lawfully obtained (for example, when you have given your consent to do so) from business partners and third parties.
7. Promotional campaigns: Princesse organises promotional campaigns. Your contact details if you voluntarily participate in promotional campaigns are processed by Princesse in accordance with the law and for promotional purposes. You may, at any time, resign from receiving information about promotions in the same way in which you have entered the contest or promotion.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however if you fail to provide the data marked as necessary to provide services, the services will not be provided to you.
III. IP ADDRESS, COOKIES
1. Princesse may collect data within the platform services through technologies, such as cookies, tracking pixels and objects shared locally (e.g. in the browser or on the device).
2. Princesse places information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on your terminal equipment (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV) and accesses them.
3. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored on your end device, including portals and websites or applications. Cookies contain a domain name of the website from which they originate, a time of storage on the terminal device and a unique name. Cookies store information that is often necessary for a website to function properly. Cookies may store a unique number that identifies your device, but your identity is not determined from this number.
4. The publisher website may place a cookie on your browser if your browser allows it. Importantly, the browser only allows the website to access cookies placed by that website, not cookies placed by other websites.
a) providing the Services;
b) adapting the content of portals, websites and applications to your preferences and optimising the use of websites; e.g. cookies allow, in particular, for recognising your device and appropriately display the website tailored to your individual needs;
c) creation of statistics which help to understand how you make use of the websites and applications, thanks to which we can improve their structure and content;
d) maintaining a user session (after logging in), so that you do not have to re-enter login and password on each sub-page of the website and application;
e) presentation of advertisements, among others, in a manner that takes into account your interests or place of residence (individualisation of advertising message) and with a guarantee of excluding multiple presentation of the same advertisement to you;
6. Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types of them:
a) files necessary to operate our service and applications; thanks to them you can use our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
b) files used to ensure security, e.g. to detect abuse of authentication
c) performance cookies, which enable us to collect information on how you use the websites and applications;
d) functional cookies, which are used to “remember” your selected settings and personalise your interface, e.g. in terms of a selected language or region from which you come from, font size, appearance of website and applications, etc;
e) advertising cookies, which are used to deliver advertising content more suited to your interests;
IV. USE OF COLLECTED DATA
1. Princesse processes (e.g. collects, stores, analyses, etc.) your personal data at www.klinikaprincesse.pl for the following purposes:
a) providing the offered services;
b) providing support for the your Account and transactions, including solving technical problems;
c) creating and managing your Account;
d) enabling full use of www.klinikaprincesse.pl, including transactions on www.klinikaprincesse.pl.
e) adjusting categories of offers and individual offers in the properties of the www.klinikaprincesse.pl website, contacting you, including for purposes connected with provision of services, supporting you and performing permitted marketing activities via available communication channels, in particular via email and phone;
f) ensuring security of electronic services, including enforcing compliance with the Terms & Conditions of www.klinikaprincesse.pl and preventing fraud and abuse;
g) performance of agreements within the framework of own sales conducted by Princesse only to the extent of data obtained in connection with the conclusion of such agreements;
h) handling complaints on www.klinikaprincesse.pl;
i) conducting direct marketing of own services www.klinikaprincesse.pl;
j) organisation of loyalty schemes, contests and promotional actions, in which you can take part;
k) performance of obligations arising from legal regulations, including tax or accounting regulations;
l) provision of payment services, execution of payment of commissions for transactions on www.klinikaprincesse.pl;
m) debt collection; litigation, arbitration and mediation; statistics; archiving;
2. Princesse is entitled to store the data collected and tracked on www.klinikaprincesse.pl solely for the purpose of fulfilling the business purposes specified above.
V. DATA TRANSFER
1. If it is in accordance with your consent or legitimate interest, Princesse may transfer your personal data to other websites operated by Princesse In such a case, you will be informed in detail.
2. Your data may also be transferred to the entities entitled to obtain them under the applicable law, e.g. to law enforcement agencies in the event of a request of the authority issued on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of ongoing criminal proceedings). Your data may, in some cases, be transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area, e.g. if it is necessary for providing Services to you or if it is conditioned by another, valid legal basis. You will find information about this within the individual Services.
3. Princesse does not transfer your personal data to third parties without the your consent unless one of the following circumstances applies:
b) Your data may be transferred to entities that process personal data on behalf of the controller, among others, IT service providers, payment service providers, accounting offices, etc. – whereby such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the controller and only in accordance with the controller’s instructions. In such cases, third parties must maintain confidentiality and security of the data and only use them to provide us with the service or product in question. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities either act on our instructions or determine the purposes and means of processing themselves.
c) Princesse may transfer your personal data to public authorities assisting Princesse in the fight against fraud and abuse in connection with investigations of possible violations of the law or in combating other possible violations of Princesse’s Terms & Conditions.
3. Princesse may share anonymised data (i.e., data that do not identify you) with third-party service providers, trusted partners, or research agencies to better identify attractiveness of advertisements and services to you, to improve overall quality and effectiveness of the services provided. You can find the list below:
a) Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Google Ireland LTD with headquarters in Ireland
I. The Service uses Google Analytics and its advertising functions provided by Google Inc. (registered office address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). These services support the Administrator in analysing and improving the Service.
III. The received data are processed in an aggregate and anonymised manner (this means that identification of a person is not possible).
IV. You can block transfer of data from electronic devices to Google Analytics by downloading and installing a free browser plug-in, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
V. Detailed information on how the above service collects and processes data is available at: http://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners.
b) Hotjar LTD with registered office in Malta
I. he Service uses the functionality of the Hotjar tool provided by Hotjar Ltd (registered office address: St Julian’s Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STJ 1000, Malta), which monitors and records your behaviour on the Website. This tool records data connected with your behaviour, such as navigation, page scrolling and cursor movement. It also collects information on location, used Device, operating system, browser and Cookies. Hotjar allows analysis of the above activities in order to improve usability of the Service.
III. You can disable activity measured by Hotjar using the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
VI. YOUR CONTROL METHODS
1. If you exercise the right to object granted by the General Data Protection Regulation, you should log out of all devices and delete cookies from them (in some cases the process may take up to 48 hours).
2. Selection of third party providers: Some third-party entities that provide their services on www.klinikaprincesse.pl, including Google Adwords, allow you to withdraw your consent to collection and use of data by them for advertising purposes based on your activity.
4. You have the right to access the content of your personal data, the right to correct and complete them, and the right to request to cease data processing and their deletion. For this purpose, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If Princesse requests consent to send commercial information electronically (e.g. via email and others), you have the right to withdraw the consent given before. To do so, the person should: send an email to the following address: email@example.com with the word “resignation” in the title and send written information about withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information to the address Star Valley Sp. z o.o., Rynek Głowny 28, 31-010 Krakow.
6. If you upload any personal data of other people (including their name, address, telephone number or email) on the website, you may do so only on condition that you do not violate the provisions of the applicable law and personal rights of these people.
1. All data collected by Princesse are protected using reasonable technical and organisational measures and security procedures to protect them against unauthorised access or use. Princesse’s affiliates, trusted partners and third-party service providers have agreed to manage data in accordance with Princesse’s accepted security and privacy requirements.
VIII. RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. (1) You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
a) the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of your data;
b) the right to request rectification of your data;
c) the right to erasure (in certain situations);
d) the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority;
e) the right to restrict processing.
2. If your personal data are processed on the basis of a consent, you may additionally exercise the right to withdraw the consent to the extent to which they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
3. If your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent or as part of the service provided (the data are necessary for provision of the service), you may additionally exercise your right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You may send this data to another controller.
4. If your data are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, you may additionally exercise the following rights:
a) the right to object to processing on grounds relating to its particular situation.
Once the right to object has been successfully exercised, your data will not be processed unless there is a valid legitimate basis for processing that overrides your interests, rights and freedoms or a basis for establishing, asserting or defending claims.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the controller.
IX. AMENDING THE PROVISIONS
X. CONTACT DETAILS